Stockton Public School has a strong parent and citizen (P&C) support group. The group fundraise for the school by hosting events like trivia nights, pie drives, raffles and a bi-annual School Fete. The P&C also run the school canteen. The P&C meetings are held on the third Monday of each month at 6.30pm in the school Library.
All interested community members are welcome to attend.
Click below to download minutes from our meetings:
- Financial statement 31/12/2017 (PDF 782KB)
- Position statement 14/03/2018 (PDF 281KB)
- P&C AGM minutes 20/03/2018 (PDF 184KB)
- Code of conduct (PDF 632KB)
- P&C flow chart (PDF 91KB)
- Role of the President (PDF 209KB)
- Role of the Secretary (PDF 211KB)
- Role of the Treasurer (PDF 396KB)
- Stockton Public School P&C by-laws (PDF 31KB)
- Stockton Public School P&C constitution (PDF 45KB)
- P&C meeting minutes 15/03/2018 (PDF 81KB)
- Minutes August 2018 (PDF 185KB).